Written by Arkansas Real Estate
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS - We all know the Ozarks are a great place, and you can expect more visitors to find out for themselves now that USA Today is giving us props!
The USA Today Travel website published an article Tuesday called "Made in the Ozarks: 40 original flavors of the region." The article highlights the best places to check out along historic Route 66, many of which are in Northwest Arkansas!
USA Today features several NWA businesses, known for their fantastic food and drinks, as well as their importance to the culinary world in general. Fayetteville's Ale Trail also gets some love!
Here's a quick look at the NWA spots mentioned:
- Tusk & Trotter, Bentonville
- The Hive, Bentonville
- Eleven at Crystal Bridges, Bentonville
- Ozark Brewing Company, Rogers
- Sassafrass Spring Vineyard, Springdale
- Core Brewery, Springdale
- Bouchee Bistro, Fayetteville
- The Farmer's Table, Fayetteville
- Penguin Ed's Bar-B-Q, Fayetteville
CLICK HERE to read the entire USA Today Travel article & see the accompanying photos!